Regular Season Hours
Whether with family or friends, the fun and adventures of our Hill can be enjoyed morning, afternoon or under the lights at night!
From December 14th 2013, to March 2014*, the ski hill will be open:
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday will be available for large group bookings and subsequently open to the public
- Wednesday, from 4 pm to 10 pm
- Thursday to Saturday, from 9 am to 10 pm
- Sunday, from 9 am to 4 pm
* Dependent upon weather and subject to change. Check the website home page or call us for updates.
Current Office Hours: 9am-5pm Monday-Friday
*Currently, while we are undergoing renovations, our office will be located at the Batawa Development Office at 81 Plant Street, Batawa.
How to Get Here
Only minutes north of Highway 401, Batawa Ski Hill is just off Highway 33 in the community of Batawa. Turn west on Plant Street, and then, follow the signs to get to your ski adventure!
Using GPS? Simply enter our address, 99 Ski Club Lane, Batawa, Ontario
We’re also a short drive from many communities in Quinte Region, including Belleville, Campbellford, Cobourg, Madoc and Picton.